Cutting grass doesn’t get much simpler than this. Roll the LawnMaster FineCut Key Start out of the shed and turn the key, now start mowing. Not only is it easy, with a range of adjustment between 10mm – 65mm and a powerful 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine, your lawn will have never looked better.
A 460mm cutting blade with Mow Zone and a run time of 30 – 80 minutes makes this the perfect option for medium sized domestic lawns. The LawnMaster Mow Zone system cuts beyond the line of the wheels to give an even, professional finish.
The LawnMaster FineCut Key Start comes with a tough plastic 45L grass catcher and a mulch plug. Aluminium construction ensures it will be functioning perfectly for years to come and LawnMaster backs their work with a 4 Year Warranty and Lifetime Chassis Warranty.
Keep it simple and order your LawnMaster FineCut Key Start today.
• Key Start for easy operation
• 10 – 65mm height adjustable blade with 10 settings
• 45L high density plastic grass catcher
• Mulch Plug
• 460mm cutting blade with Mow Zone
• Powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton petrol engine
• 30 – 80 minute mowing time guide
• No-rust Extra Strength Aluminium Chassis
• Catch, mulch or spread
• Battery charger included
• Designed and built in New Zealand
• 4 Year LawnMaster Warranty and Lifetime Chassis Warranty
Engine: Briggs &Stratton – 163cc 750 IS Series
Cut Width: 460mm with Mow Zone
Cut Height Adjustable 10mm – 65mm
Catcher: 45L High Density Plastic
Model Number: 206051