Life is better with a greenhouse. You’re healthier, your food tastes better, you’re helping the environment and you're helping yourself save money. So bring more power to your produce with this gorgeous mid-sized model. It’s got plenty of space for you and your family to get growing in but it won’t take up your whole backyard.
All of Trade Tested’s greenhouses are made with top quality aluminium frames and twin wall polycarbonate panels. Each greenhouse has been designed with a special grooved channel frame to help reinforce the panels against wind and weather. This quality greenhouse is backed up by a 12-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
Evergreen Greenhouses Evergreen Greenhouses are designed in New Zealand for green-fingered Kiwis looking to take their gardening to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get a head start on the tomato season or a seasoned horticulturalist looking for a little bit more room - you can do it all in an Evergreen. Eat fresh, live healthy and keep your garden growing all year round with an Evergreen greenhouse.
- Two sliding doors
- 4 top vent windows
- Twin wall 4mm polycarbonate with UV coating & protection film, ultraviolet radiation proof (with 5 year warranty)
- Aluminium frame
- Zinc plated steel bottom frame and pegs
- Built in gutter channel
- Rust proof
- Green colour
- Assembled dimensions: 426.8cm (L) x 243.8cm (W) x 227cm (H)
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels: 142 x 15 x 73cm
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts: 372 x 18 x 25cm
- Average thickness of aluminium profiles: At least 1.5mm
- Weight: 105kg
Greenhouses are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Where possible, we recommend installing your greenhouse in a sheltered spot. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Douglas, Marton - November 2016
Sharene, Te Puke - January 2017
Maryellen, Kaitaia - January 2017