Workshop Shed 3.45m x 4.3m x 2.1m Dark Green
DescriptionFor a limited time only - Buy any shed from Trade Tested till the end of March and you could win 1 of 10 Mangrove Jacks Starter Brew Kits. It’s got everything you need to start brewing that craft beer you’ve always dreamed of. Get in the draw today.
Got stuff you need to do? Well this shed’s got the space for you to do it in. Put a workbench in here and get started on your projects. Take everything that needs storing and this shed’s got the space to store it. Make it a workshop, an exercise area, a man cave, or any combination you want. Simple as that.
This tough shed is made from high-grade, galvanized steel and will keep its shape throughout the years. It’s got a 12 year warranty to prove it. The shed has front double doors to maximise ease of access, and a single back door that can be installed on either side. All doors have latches that can be securely locked.
We know our shed. This one’s a winner.
- Hinged doors with lockable latch
- 12 year no-rust warranty
- In stock and ready for collection or dispatched for delivery on the next working day
- Dark green colour
- Hot-dipped, 0.32mm galvanised steel
- External Dimensions: 3.60m (W) x 4.30m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 3.40m (W) x 4.25m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Wall height: 1.8m (h); Ridge height: 2.10m (H)
- Rear door size: 1.75m (H) x 0.83m (W) (1 door)
- Front door opening size: 1.75m (H) x 1.66m (W) (2 doors)
- Carton A Dimensions: 1.89m (L) x 0.98m (W) x 0.13m (D)
- Carton B Dimensions: 1.89m (L) x 0.98m (W) x 0.13m (D)
- Carton C Dimensions: 3.43m (L) x 0.11m (W) x 0.10m (D)
- Carton A Weight: 82kg
- Carton B Weight: 70kg
- Carton C Weight: 24kg
Sheds are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Timber floor kit plans supplied on request. Trade Tested recommends using one of our foundation kits for a flat site; or alternatively a concrete slab, concrete blocks or pavers.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery, and all steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.