Got stuff you need to do? Well this shed’s got the space for you to do it in. Put a workbench in here and get started on your projects. Take everything that needs storing and this shed’s got the space to store it. Make it a workshop, an exercise area, a man cave, or any combination you want. Simple as that.
This tough shed is made from high-grade, galvanised steel and will keep its shape throughout the years. It’s got a 12 year warranty to prove it. The shed has front double doors to maximise ease of access, and a single back door that can be installed on either side. All doors have latches that can be securely locked.
We know our sheds. This one’s a winner.
- Hinged doors with lockable latch
- 12 year no-rust warranty
- Rivergum green colour
- Hot-dipped, 0.32mm galvanised steel
- External Dimensions: 3.45m (W) x 4.30m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 3.40m (W) x 4.25m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Wall height: 1.8m (h); Ridge height: 2.10m (H)
- Rear door size: 1.75m (H) x 0.83m (W) (1 door)
- Front door opening size: 1.75m (H) x 1.66m (W) (2 doors)
- Carton A Dimensions: 1.83m (L) x 0.92m (W) x 0.12m (D)
- Carton B Dimensions: 3.6m (L) x 0.08m (W) x 0.08m (D)
- Carton C Dimensions: 1.78m (L) x 0.86 (w) x 0.08m (D)
- Carton A Weight: 85kg
- Carton B Weight: 50kg
- Carton C Weight: 20kg
Sheds are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Timber floor kit plans supplied on request. We recommend using one of our flooring foundation kits for an existing concrete area; or alternatively a timber floor, concrete slab or pavers.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery, and all steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Mike, Auckland - November 2016
Sue, Hastings - January 2017
Sharene, Te Puke - January 2017