Carports just got flash. Transform your driveway and impress the neighbours with this stylish Palram Arcadia 5000 Carport.
Produced by a world leader in polycarbonate construction, the Arcadia 5000 is an affordable, stylish way to weatherproof any outdoor area. Whether it is protecting your car or boat, keeping leaves out of the spa or most importantly making the barbecue a year round option, the Arcadia 5000 makes it easy and looks good doing it.
TwinWall polycarbonate construction makes it light, strong and virtually unbreakable. The powder coated aluminium and steel frame resists rust, moss and fungus, making the Arcadia 5000 practically maintenance free. Hose it down to keep it clean, or just wait for it to rain. Job done.
Assembly requires one friend, but if you can manage that it’s all plain sailing. There are step by step instructions, pre-drilled panels and all screws included, meaning there are no special tools or skills required. The innovative sliding roof panel system does away with glazing connectors and means you don’t have to climb on the roof to install them.
The Arcadia 5000 comes with ready to assemble gutters, and a ground anchoring system, so you know it can deal with the wildest weather conditions. 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays and prevents yellowing, keeping your carport looking flash for years to come.
The Arcadia 5000 can be easily disassembled and moved and is backed up by a fantastic 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Get yours today.
• 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• L 5.02m x W 3.62m x H 2.42m
• Stylish protection from rain, snow, hail and shedding leaves
• Simple, sliding 6mm TwinWall polycarbonate roof panel system
• Powder coated aluminium and galvanised steel frame with ground anchor system
• 100% UV protected – does not yellow
• 80% light transmission
• Ready to assemble – pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, pre-assembled gutters, all screws included
• Step-by-step instructions
• Can be assembled by 2 people
• No heavy parts
• Easy to move and re-assemble
• Super seal roofing system performs under the most extreme weather conditions and prevents thermal expansion damage to panels
Dimensions: L 5.02m x W 3.62m x H 2.42m
Pole dimensions: 80mm x 80mm
Aluminium thickness: 2mm
Steel thickness: 2mm
Total area covered: 18.2m²
Size of carport opening: 3.25m wide x 2.20m high
Ground to gutter height: 186cm
Total Weight: 200kg
Max Wind Rating: 120km/h
Max Snow Load: 150kg/m² with 50% margin of safety
Carton 1: 179cm x 76cm x 10cm, 20.7kg
Carton 2: 226cm x 40.5cm x 20cm, 71.3kg
Carton 3: 206cm x 53.5cm x 20cm, 108kg
Assembly instructions: View on Palram website
Clinton, Auckland - November 2016
Janet, Upper Hutt - November 2016
Mike, Auckland - November 2016