Finally, a premium carport designed to protect your boat and caravan, as well as your car.
Produced by a world leader in polycarbonate construction, the key feature of the Arcadia Alpine range from Palram is clever, height adjustable legs giving a maximum arch height of up to 352cm.
This Alpine 8500 model is 8.6m long and with nearly 3.2m of entry width, giving you plenty of protection for larger boats, caravans, RV’s & 4x4s.
Based on the premium Palram Arcadia canopy design, this is an affordable, stylish way to weatherproof your driveway (or any outdoor area).
TwinWall 6mm polycarbonate construction makes it light, strong and virtually unbreakable. The dark grey powder coated aluminium and steel frame resists rust, moss and fungus, making the Arcadia Alpine practically maintenance free. Hose it down to keep it clean, or just wait for it to rain. Job done.
Assembly requires one friend, but if you can manage that it’s all plain sailing. There are step by step instructions, pre-drilled panels and all screws included, meaning there are no special tools or skills required. The innovative sliding roof panel system does away with glazing connectors and means you don’t have to climb on the roof to install them.
The Arcadia Alpine comes with ready to assemble gutters, and a ground anchoring system, so you know it can deal with the wildest weather conditions. 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays and prevents yellowing, keeping your carport looking flash for years to come.
The Arcadia Alpine 8500 can be easily disassembled and moved and is backed up by a fantastic 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Get yours today.
• Adjustable height legs allow RV, boat, 4x4, caravan & campervan parking
• Stylish protection from rain, snow, hail and shedding leaves
• 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• L 8.63m x W 3.59m x H 3.07-3.52m
• Simple, sliding 6mm TwinWall polycarbonate roof panel system
• Panels are high impact, shatter-resistant, and provide 100% UV protection; they do not discolor, fracture, or become brittle over time
• Bronze tint - 10% light transmission
• Rust-resistant, dark grey powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
• Ground anchor system
• Ready to assemble – pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, pre-assembled gutters, all screws included
• Step-by-step instructions
• Can be assembled by 2 people
• No heavy parts
• Easy to move and re-assemble
• Super seal roofing system performs under the most extreme weather conditions and prevents thermal expansion damage to panels
Colour: Dark Grey
Dimensions: L 8.63m x W 3.59m x H 3.07-3.52m
Pole dimensions: 80mm x 80mm
Aluminium thickness: 2mm
Steel thickness: 2mm
Total area covered: 31m²
Size of carport opening: 3.195m wide x 3.52m high
Ground to gutter height: 259cm-303.5
Total Weight: 330kg
Max Wind Rating: 70km/h
Max Snow Load: 80kg/m² with 50% margin of safety
Carton 1: 217cm x 76cm x 14cm, 62kg
Carton 2: 217cm x 76cm x 14cm, 62kg
Carton 3: 217cm x 76cm x 14cm, 64kg
Carton 4: 217cm x 76cm x 14cm, 64kg
Carton 5: 217cm x 65cm x 13cm, 19.5kg
Carton 6: 217cm x 65cm x 13cm, 19.5kg
Carton 7: 217cm x 65cm x 13cm, 19.5kg
Carton 8: 217cm x 65cm x 13cm, 19.5kg
Product code: 705915
Once erected this carport is effective and stylish. Contrary to what is written, the Alpine version I ordered takes more than 2 people to erect. All pre assembly can be done by a single person. Read instructions and diagrams carefully. There are a few little pitfalls. Erection took a day. Our 7m caravan fits in easily.
Shared from: Palram Carport Arcadia Alpine 6400 Grey