Get power you can trust with a rugged and reliable Hyundai standby generator.
Ideal as backup for factory, business, home, commercial construction sites or powering large events, these state of the art 1500rpm generators feature AVR brushless alternators for a smooth, clean power supply. This generator provides 22,000W of power at peak and 20,000W at normal load (power factor 0.8).
The fully enclosed, weatherproof bodywork uses electrophoretic paint for the ultimate in corrosion resistance, while helping reduce noise output. Combined with the industrial level exhaust silencer this generator outputs a low 67dBA.
The low revving water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine provides easy, unstressed power and great fuel economy, while the AMF9 control panel with its intuitive interface gives you control over numerous variables including the voltage and current, as well as oil pressures and the engine running hours.
The unit also has all those essential features you’d expect, like emergency stop, ATS compatibility, battery isolator, large fuel tank for extended running, plus forklift pick up slots to make moving it simple. It’s the perfect solution for anyone that needs to draw a lot of juice - order yours today and power up engineering projects, work sites, events or anywhere that needs serious power on demand.
• Brushless alternator with AVR
• Block design electrical control system for easy operation and maintenance
• 10 [email protected]% load runtime with built in 93L fuel tank
• Base frame forklift holes and generator canopy lift hole
• Industrial waterproof enclosure, for operation in any environment
• Anti-corrosion electrophoretic paint finish
• Industrial silencer [email protected]
• IP66 protected industrial sockets and plugs
• Four pole circuit breaker with RCD protection
• ATS connector
• 2 Year Hyundai Warranty
Max power output: 27.5kVA / 22,000W
Rated power output: 25.0kVA / 20,000W
Outputs: AC single phase output x 2, 3-phase output x 1
Engine: 3300cc 4 cylinder water-cooled diesel engine
Starting: Electric start
Battery: 12V/60Ah battery
Rated current 36.1 Amp
Rated voltage 400/230V
Oil capacity 7.5L
Coolant capacity 10.2L
Fuel capacity 93L
Fuel consumption 9.3L/hour @ 100% load
Running time 10 hours @ 100% load
Noise: 67dBA @ 7m @ 75% load
LED display output
Product size: L 2200 x W 950 x H 1250mm