Be ready for anything with this rugged and powerful Hyundai jump starter/power supply.
With its big 12000mAh lithium battery it’s got all the juice needed to jump start your car or power your life on the go.
The 12V emergency jump start function allows you to start petrol engines up to 4.0L in size approximately 55 times on a single charge (This number will be less on a diesel engine due to their generally higher compression with increased starter motor draw). The built-in reverse polarity, reverse charge and over discharge protection make starting ultra-safe and mistake proof, all backed up by easy to follow instructions.
This power bank has multiple output options, including 5V USB, 19V/3.5A for laptops and 12V/10A, so you can power up all your devices on the go. The handy protective carry case includes all connectors you might need and keeps you device safe in the car boot or in your backpack. Finally an ultra-bright LED flashlight is there to handle night time emergencies, from lost car keys to flat batteries, it’s got your back.
Compact and powerful, keep it ready to go in your car, on the boat or just in your backpack. Order yours today.
• Powerful 12000mAh power bank and jump starter
• 55+ jump starts on a single charge (petrol engines up to 4.0L)
• Multiple power outlets for all your devices
• Protective carry case with all connectors included
• Ultra-bright LED flashlight - On, strobe and SOS modes
• Spark proof
• Built-in short circuit/reverse polarity/reverse charge/over discharge protection
• Includes Smart Charger Clamps, AC charging adapter, DC charging adapter, USB cable, laptop input tips, 12V cigarette lighter socket
• 1 Year Hyundai Warranty
Model: Hyundai HYPS-500
Type: 12000mAh battery pack and jump starter
Output: 1x 5V/1A USB, 1x 5V/2A USB, 1x 19V/3.5A laptop, 1x 12V/10A, 1x 12V jump start (peak current 500A)
Case dimensions: L 26cm x W 20cm x H 9cm.
7 months ago2020-11-29T23:31:13+00:00
Works for charging phones, running cigarette power appliances like pumps. Haven't needed to try the jump start function. Out of 3 of laptops, all are 19.5v, so this won't charge them. Additionally only one laptop has a compatible attachment.
Does the job
7 months ago2020-11-13T19:44:03+00:00
Easy, solid. Does the job
about 1 year ago2019-12-31T23:17:09+00:00
Does the job