The compact, lightweight and versatile commercial grade HD 5/11 C cold water high-pressure cleaner offers outstanding mobility and is suitable for both vertical and horizontal operation.
The machine is fitted with sophisticated accessory storage, and the brass cylinder head and automatic pressure relief ensure a long service life. Also included in the equipment package are the newly developed EASY!Force high-pressure gun and the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners.
While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
Effortless operation and time-saving set-up and dismantling therefore feature as standard and are representative of the successful overall concept of the machine.
• EASY!Force high-pressure gun - work without getting tired
• EASY!Lock quick-release locks - five times faster than screws
• Integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine
• Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button
• Compact package
• Vertical and horizontal operation
• The wheels are not used during horizontal operation for maximum stability
• Automatic pressure relief protects components & extends the service life
• High-quality brass cylinder head
• Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles
• Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
• Rubber band for attaching the HP hose
• 2 Year Warranty
Flow rate: 500 L/h
Working pressure: 110/11 bar/MPa
Max. pressure: 171/17.1 bar/MPa
Connected load: 2.1kW
Current type: 1 / 230 / 50 Ph/V/Hz
Power cable: 5m
Dimensions: L 380mm x W 360mm x H 930mm
Weight (with accessories): 24.4kg
Weight incl. packaging: 26.8kg
Product code: 1.520-972.0
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.