THE choice for building and construction.
The Tradesman has been the premium wheelbarrow of the Kiwi construction industry for decades and maintains the design that earned that legacy. The tray is now produced with recessed bolts, along with other improvements, but it stays true to the original design and values that exemplified the passion of Douglas Davidson when he founded New Zealand Wheelbarrows over twenty years ago.
Built tough, the 72 litre plastic pourer tray exceeds the highest drop test standard for plastic trays. The hot-dip galvanised steel frame is paired with non-slip handgrips, puncture-proof PU tyre and large, free-running, high quality, precision sealed ball bearings, so you know it’s built to handle whatever life on site throws at it.
Large, free-running, high quality, precision sealed ball bearings mean this wheelbarrow
Exceptional value, the Tradesman is ideal for building and construction, but also for home and lifestyle. Order yours today and discover why the Tradesman XP is the industry standard.
• The Tradesman’s Choice
• 72 litre recessed bolt plastic pourer tray, with high impact resistance (factor 25)
• 160kg load capacity
• Large tray base for loads and material
• Large, free-running, high quality, precision sealed ball bearings
• 25mm axle
• Recessed bolts mean no snagging
• Extra heavy duty construction
• Steel wheel and puncture-proof PU tyre
• Non-slip handgrips for ultimate control
• Hot-dip galvanised legs, braces, nuts and bolts
• Supplied assembled
• 19kg in weight, when empty
• 5 Year Warranty
Dimensions: L 158cm x W 60cm x H 62cm
Tray capacity: 72L
Weight capacity: 160kg
Good solid wheelbarrow but a bit too heavy for my wife to use