For the big jobs, it’s worth getting the right equipment. So why not get the job done in no time at all with one of these awesome power trowels. With a smooth, reliable Honda 5.5HP petrol engine and a 920mm reach, it will make short work of floating and finishing any large concreting project.
The low profile blade guards are great for getting those hard to reach places under and around obstacles, and the variable rotor speed will help you get the job done in no time at all. The trowel is well balanced and even comes with a set of finishing blades included.
Get the high quality finish your hard work deserves and pick up this great power trowels today.
• Suitable for floating and finishing in the plastic/semi-hard and hard finished (burnishing) stages
• Finishing blades included
• Heavy duty, dust-proof gear box for reliability and long life
• Easy to adjust blade pitch (0-15°)
• Low profile blade guards for manoeuvring around obstacles
• Kill switch on handle
• Adjustable handle angle and height
• Lightweight and easy to transport
• Foldable handle
• 1 Year warranty
Engine: Honda GX160 petrol 5.5HP
Rotor speed: 60-100RPM
Guard ring diameter: 920mm
Blade quantity: 4
Blade size: 35cm x 15cm x 0.2cm
Blade angle: 0-15°
Operating weight: 80kg
Carton size: 102cm x 102cm x 75cm
Looking for a smoother, faster finish? Why not upgrade and get a float pan as well.
When using a concrete trowel remember to take safety precautions and follow the recommended operating instructions. Always wear appropriate personal protection equipment.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.