This awesome 40V pole saw from GreenWorks extends up to 2.7m, so you can get to even the hardest to reach places in your backyard.
Note: This tool does not include a battery or charger, these must be purchased separately.
Discover a whole new way of working thanks to the G-MAX 40V Lithium-ion battery system, with mixing fuel, pull starts, making a racket and harming the environment all a thing of the past. Just juice up the battery and pull the trigger.
An LED battery level indicator light makes it easier for operator to determine battery life, and the translucent oil tank offers clear view of oil reserve to ensure the 20cm Oregon bar and chain are kept lubricated for sharp cutting. Tool-less chain tensioning makes for quick and easy adjustments.
Safety is taken care of by the electronic chain brake and dual-switches, which guard against accidental activation, while the included shoulder strap and moulded grips make life comfortable.
About GreenWorks The future is here and it's electric. Once you’ve experienced the power, convenience and economy of a 40V garden tool there will be no going back. The G-MAX 40V Li-Ion range from GreenWorks is already a best-seller in the US and Europe, now it’s ready to revolutionise the way Kiwi’s take care of their backyard.
Clean, green, quiet and maintenance free, with no compromises – experience the future today.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss (battery and charger sold separately)
• Extends up to 2.7m
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Robust 20cm steel Oregon bar and chain with tool-less chain tensioning
• 10mm (3/8'') chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
• Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use
• Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
• 2 Year GreenWorks Tool Warranty
Product code: 20157
Bar size: 20 cm
Overall length: 2.7m
Sound power level: 87 dB(A), +/- 3dB(A)
Vibration level <2.5 m/s2
Chain speed: 8 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.05 mm
Chain pitch: 3/8"
Oil tank volume: 45ml
Oiling system: Automatic
Chain brake: Electric
Weight w/o battery: 3.75kg
over 48 years ago