Cool-Ice rotomoulded iceboxes are lightweight, and easy to handle where power is not available - absolutely the best looking, best built and best value for money rotomoulded iceboxes available. They will keep your ice frozen for days and are perfect for the BBQ, a picnic, around the pool, at sports games, at outdoor parties, or even at a camping trip or in trucks. Dometic Cool-Ice iceboxes hold large amounts of ice and frozen goods for long periods and are ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats.
Ice can last from 3 to 10 days depending on usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept.
• Keeps ice for up to 10 days
• Extremely low heat absorption
• Thick polyurethane refrigeration grade foam insulation
• Designed for optimal performance / weight / volume balance
• Integrated polyethylene feet and large diameter drain plug
• Strong, seamless, UV stabilised/food grade polyethylene CFC free construction
• Strong nylon latches with stainless steel fixing screws
• Strong ergonomic polyethylene handles
• Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods
• Integrated tie-down points
• Lightweight, hygienic and easy to clean
• 5 year warranty
External dimensions: 63.5 x 39.0 x 33.7cm
Internal dimensions: 55 x 31.8 x 24.8cm
Material: Polyethylene (LLDPE)
16 days ago2018-11-23 00:04:58
Brought this freezer box from Trade Tested, they provided fast efficient service and were able to provide me with a spare part as well when needed. Love the ice box!
Really well made. Great carry handles and lid locks
about 1 year ago2017-03-11 20:03:10
This is by far the best chilly bin on the market. There are a lot imitations so I suggest that you compare this product with the imitations
Awesome chilli bin
about 1 year ago2017-01-25 04:28:33
Chilli bin kept things colder than expected. We used coolant packs instead of the usual ice packs, and after a few days would buy a bag of ice or some cold beer to add to it to keep it cold.
No bits sticking out
about 1 year ago2017-01-19 06:58:35
we used41l icebox for a 9 day 4wd camping trip with 3 bottles of frozen water which we refrozen once half way through.it kept everything adequately cool as we used it up.liked the fact it had no awkward handles or latches protruding which made it easier to pack into the back.