Scaffolding Tower 6.25m with Support Brackets
Painting and maintenance is a breeze when you have your own mobile scaffolding tower. Simply release the super safe castor wheel locks and roll unit to your next onsite location. Unit is constructed from galvanised steel, with ladders on both sides and super-strong diagonal cross bars. The steel platforms feature a rugged non-slip surface for stability and user-safety.
Comes with a 1 Year Trade Tested warranty.
To use on a sloped surface/section, simply adjust the height of one side of platform.
Includes safety rails for top level plus support brackets at the base.
All parts are manufactured from hot dipped galvanised steel.
Dimensions: 1.9m (W) x 0.95m (D)
Recommended max working height: 5m
The scaffold frames are 42.7mm diameter with 2.0mm thick steel. Brace bars are 27mm diameter with 1.8mm thick steel.
Load rating: Maximum working load is 90kg per platform plank uniformly distributed – max concentrated load is 270kg on a single deck (3 x planks). Load tested to AS/NZS1576.3:1995.
- Ladder frames x 6
- Small frames x 2
- Platform planks (1900 x 400mm) x 5
- Diagonal brace bar x 16
- 350mm base plate and lockable castor wheels x 4
- 600mm base plate x 4
- Ground safety support brackets x 4
- All nuts, bolts & pins
Total weight: 230kg (approx)
Important Safety Requirements:
- For DIY/domestic use only. This tower configuration must not be used on a worksite, see Worksafe for more information.
- We recommend securing the tower to a building, or using outriggers to ensure stability.
- Refer to our Scaffolding Tower Safety Guide. Read fully before using this scaffolding.