Experience the power, convenience and economy of a G-MAX 40V Li-Ion garden tool from GreenWorks.
Note: This tool does not include a battery or charger, these must be purchased separately.
This 40V cordless garden cultivator from Greenworks delivers all the power you need to get your garden looking pristine without the hassle of petrol or extension cords.
Perfect for prepping your veggie patch or garden beds for planting, this tiller uses a powerful electric motor combined with a durable gear driven transmission to cultivate and aerate the soil quickly and consistently.
The four 20cm 10 tines adjust between 21-25cm width so you can break up weeds and dirt clumps with maximum efficiency, while the depth selector is adjustable up to 13cm. Large 15cm (6'') rear wheels and durable gear transmission handle rougher areas with ease.
Garden smarter and order yours today.
About GreenWorks The future is here and it's electric. Once you’ve experienced the power, convenience and economy of a 40V garden tool there will be no going back. The G-MAX 40V Li-Ion range from GreenWorks is already a best-seller in the US and Europe, now it’s ready to revolutionise the way Kiwi’s take care of their backyard.
GreenWorks tools are clean, green, quiet and maintenance free, with no compromises – experience the future today.
• Lightweight, powerful cordless tiller/cultivator
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss (battery and charger sold separately)
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Tough 10 point, 20cm steel tines
• Durable gear-driven transmission
• Adjustable tine width, 21cm - 25cm
• Adjustable tilling depth, up to 13cm
• 6” rear wheels handle uneven ground
• OPC (operator present control) lever for safety
• One GreenWorks G-MAX 40V battery powers all Greenworks 40V tools (battery and charger sold separately)
• 4 Year Greenworks Tool Warranty
Product code: 27087
Tine size: 20 cm
Tilling width: 21cm - 25cm
Carton dimensions: L 82cm W 40cm H 40cm
Weight w/o battery: 15kg
Excellent purchase great product.very happy cheers
Light, relatively easy to handle and does what I want very well. I suspect it would not be good at turning over virgin ground but in my existing garden beds, it works very well.
We really love it. We are retired so digging is not a option for us now.
It is more than adequate for few small boxed garden's I have and made a great job of tilling the soil
Shared from: GreenWorks Garden Tiller G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 2.0Ah Kit
I only have 2 small boxed gardens and this handy little Tiller is ideal for my situation it works well for battery operation and beats a shovel any day