Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
0800 800 880 Email Us
An ingenious twin trough system provides space for dozens of chooks to eat at once, with features to ensure your chook's safety. Reminiscent of a kitchen pedal bin, hungry chickens simply step onto one of the foot 'pedals', which swing open the trough's aluminium lid to expose fresh chicken feed inside. Once the chooks step off, the lid closes shut automatically to keep vermin, bugs and weather out. This means you can leave the property for a few days and return to happy, healthy chickens. Can hold approximately 10kgs of feed, meaning that at 125gms of pellets a day per hen, a full All Rounder should last 8 hens up to 10 days.
Designed and manufactured in Dairy Flat, Auckland.
- Holds approximately 10kgs
- Twin Trough Self Service Poultry Feeder
- Quick and easy training programme
- Keeps food dry in all weather conditions
- Saves money by keeping out wild birds and rodents
- Chooks feed themselves, even while you're away
- Made to last: aluminium construction with stainless steel fasteners
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand
Dimensions (with lid closed): 690mm x 515mm x 190mm (DxWxH)
Dimensions (with lid open): 690mm x 515mm x 350mm (DxWxH)