Hit the water with our range of reliable, efficient and quiet Endumax outboards.
This portable 2.6HP two-stroke model features outboard water cooling for improved performance and durable cast aluminium construction for superior corrosion resistance.
The 360° steering system combines with a twist-grip throttle for easy manoeuvring, while the built-in fuel tank and front controls make operation easy and, at under 10kg it’s super portable.
Hook one up to your small inflatable, aluminium dinghy or sailboat and enjoy reliable, efficient power that you can take anywhere. Order yours today.
• Superior outboard engine water cooling system for improved engine performance
• Twist grip throttle control for easy manoeuvrability & safety
• Heavy duty aluminium cast starter for increased durability and reliability
• Special engine design for increased power, high performance, durability and fuel economy
• Durable cast aluminium construction for superior corrosion protection
• Built light and compact, providing you the most power in a small parcel you can take anywhere
• Built-in Fuel Tank, Manual Starter & 360 degree steering without gear shifting-convenience
• Front controls (Throttle, choke, recoil starter, Engine stop switch)-easy operation
• Long steering handle, friction adjustment and Tilt-up stopper adjustment- -manoeuvrability
• Perfect for inflatables, fishing boats, sailboats and small yachts
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
Overall length mm: 604
Overall width mm: 234
Overall height mm: 920
Transom height mm: 381
Full throttle operating range r/min: 4200-5300
Maximum output kW (HP) @r/min: 1.5(2) @5000
Idling speed (Neutral) r/min: 1100-1200
Engine type: Reed Valve
Displacement cm³: 50
Bore x stroke mm (in.): 42.0 x 36.0
Ignition system: TCL
Control system: Tiller control
Starting control: Manual start
Gear positions: Forward
Gear ratio: 2.08(27/13)
Trim and tilt system: Manual tilt
Fuel Tank capacity L: within 1.2
Maximum fuel waste L /h: 1.8
Fuel: oil ratio = 50:1
Gear oil capacity cm³: 100
Carton size: 109cm x 47cm x 40cm
Dry weight: 9.8 kg
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
7 months ago2018-02-13 04:21:40
Still running in but starts easily and purrs along. Lite at 9kg what I wanted for my back. A bit Chinese with the finish. Good price to override that. cheers david simmons