The Shelta Navare features a rotate knob on the runner for infinite tilt angle lock. Like all Shelta cantilevers, it features 360° rotate to give shade where needed and a bracket for LED umbrella light on the lower hub.
Covered in durable O'Bravia fabrics, it also includes a polyester protective cover.
• Wind-up system and screw height adjust
• Navare features a rotate knob on the runner for tilt angle lock
• Rotates through 360° and locks in many positions to give shade exactly where you need it
• Bracket for LED umbrella light on the lower hub
• Covered in durable 310gr/m2 O'Bravia fabric with 4 year anti-fade warranty
• Includes a polyester protective cover
• Cross base can fit 4 pavers or be bolted down
• 98% UV protection, UPF 50+
• Wind Rating 40kph
• The foot lock rotate system allows ease of use
Pole height: 260cm
Umbrella height (ground to bottom of umbrella): 200cm
Umbrella area: 8m2
Mast diameter: 65mm
Frame finish: Powder coating
Frame colour: Graphite
Umbrella colour: Black
Tilt angle: to 25°
• 1 year manufacturers warranty on frame
• 4 year manufacturers non-fade warranty on fabric
Option of using either on-ground base plate for anchoring to concrete surface or ballast block frame (both included). Four to six ballast blocks needed, recommended total weight 80-100kg.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.