The Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Gen II Lithium-ion Cordless 2-speed Drill/Driver is the handiest and most convenient tool in its class with Electronic Power Control and integrated 2 gear shift function. This drill driver ensures the optimal amount of power is used to provide a consistent even finish. The 10mm keyless chuck allows the user a fast, easy tool free bit change to suit their specific job. Powered by an 18V 2.0Ah battery this tool provides power and performance while the lithium ion battery ensures no memory effect or self discharge. The batteries are protected by Bosch Electronic Cell Protection ensuring there is no deep discharge, no tool overload or overheating.
This product is designed for the passionate DIY’er and comes with a 2 Year Bosch Warranty. Trade Tested is an authorised Bosch NZ dealer.
- 2 x 2.0Ah batteries
- Battery charger
- Carry case
- Easy power control with integrated gear shift function: 2 Gears 10 settings, active feedback and visual support
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready to use thanks to lithium-ion technology
- Particularly long life of the replaceable lithium-ion battery packs due to Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP)
- Intelligent 3-stage charge level indicator
- Keyless chuck with Bosch Auto-Lock for the fastest and easiest tool changes
- PowerLight - thanks to the built-in LED, your work piece is always well lit and clearly visible
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Idle Speed: 0-400RPM and 0-1340RPM
- Max. screw diameter: 10mm
- Max. Torque: (soft/ hard) 25/46nm
- Max. drilling diameters (steel / wood / masonry): 10mm / 35mm / 16mm
- Torque settings: 10
- Keyless chuck: 10mm
- Charging time: 90 mins
- Weight: 1.3kg
Product code: PSR 18 LI-2
3 months ago2017-07-30 00:21:35
Gorgeous product well worth the money. It's my second BOSCH product as I bought a Bosch grinder a couple of years ago. Never had any trouble with it.
5 months ago2017-05-13 05:30:26
It's a very good product. Powerful.
7 months ago2017-03-30 05:02:35
Very happy. Light yet powerful enough and good battery life
Great addition to toolset!
about 1 year ago2016-06-01 01:35:45
Have had several battery power tools over the years but this one is by far the most impressive. Very powerful and the battery is super long lasting between charges.
Plenty of Power and battery capacity for home handyman duties
about 1 year ago2016-01-19 04:55:36
Have used a lot already for bits and pieces work around the house. 1. Good power fro drilling screw holes (although I have not used it for a very heavy piece of work drilling 10 mm bits into studs, used mains power for that) 2. Battery keeps charge and lasts. I am still on first charge of battery after three weeks and indicator on half way mark. Lithium ion is definitely the way to go.
Best price for quality gear
about 1 year ago2016-01-14 10:06:15
I bought a Bosch 18 Volt Lithium battery (actually two batteries), electric drill and charger through Trade Tested for $239. Was the best price I could find and having been in Europe recently I can tell you they aren't any cheaper there. It's always worth checking out trade tested and the friendly staff are good value too.