Compact and rugged, this 1 ton chain block is designed for safety, low-maintenance and quiet operation.
A 360° rotating chain-guide allows hoist operations from various angles and helps the operator stay out of the danger zone. The premium brake system combined with sealed roller bearings ensures safe operation, low maintenance and is extremely quiet.
Compact design and low headroom needs make it simple to install, even in confined working areas - no adjustment is necessary.
• Compact, rugged 1 ton chain block
• Quiet operation
• 360° rotating guide
• Sealed roller bearings
• Wheel cover with guide slots guards against jams and slipping
• Forged swivel hooks and latches prevent twisting and prevent unintentional unhooking
• Two-stage gear reduction with hardened gears and pinion
• Enclosed housing allows outdoor use
• Low maintenance - load brake requires no lubrication
• Hardened load chain for optimum strength, flexibility and long wear life
• TVU/GS and CE Certificates
• 1 Year Warranty
Chain length: 3m
Standard lifting height: 2.5m
Running Test Load: 1.25 ton
Headroom H: 376mm
Load Chain Dia: Columns 1, Dia+Pitch: 6mm ×18mm
Effort to required to lift max.load: 245N
Dimensions: H 172mm x W 151mm x D37.5mm
Carton dimensions: L 320mm x W 180mm x H 190mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.