The 250 shower waste pump is made up of the tank housing, the electric motor and pump assembly. The pump is only suitable for use in domestic wastewater installations and easily connects to a standard shower, vanity or sink unit. The unit also has a pressure switch which activates and deactivates automatically depending on fluid levels. Comes with two 32mm inlets on either side of the tank and a single 23mm discharge outlet for versatility.
These great shower pumps are easy to install and come with comprehensive, detailed installation instructions and a 1 Year Warranty.
Collect and automatically pump waste water away from:
• Kitchen sinks
• Washing machines
• Dish washing machines
• 1 Year Warranty
• 250 watts power consumption
• Water temp range: min 1°C to max 60°C
• Normal operating temp max 50°C
• Max lift height: 4 metres
• Max horizontal distance: 40 metres
• Waste water connection: 2 x 32mm
• Waste discharge line: 1 x 23mm
• Overall dimensions - L 348mm x W 172mm x H 158mm
Note: Do not connect toilets or waste disposal units to this pump. We suggest you check out one of our other larger models instead.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.