Enhance any outdoor space with the fantastic Palram Palermo 3000 gazebo.
Create a cool oasis on hot summer days, or enjoy your backyard even when the weather turns, this stylish gazebo does it all.
As a worldwide leader in polycarbonate construction Palram know what works best, so the Palermo features 6mm TwinWall virgin polycarbonate panels that are light, strong and virtually unbreakable.
These panels have a unique bronze glazing that transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer. They also provide complete UV blockage and are 100% UV protected, so they won’t discolour, fracture or become brittle over time.
The powder coated aluminium and steel frame resists rust, moss and fungus, making the Palermo 3000 practically maintenance free. Hose it down to keep it clean, or just wait for it to rain. Job done.
Assembly requires one friend, but if you can manage that it’s all plain sailing. There are step by step instructions, pre-drilled panels and all screws included, meaning there are no special tools or skills required. Anchoring and foot-pads are included, so the structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface.
With a weatherproofed roof vent, this gazebo is perfect for your BBQ area or as shelter for your spa pool.
Whether you want to host a dinner party, or just enjoy the view from a shady spot, the Palermo 3000 Gazebo is the stylish, quality solution. Order yours today.
• 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• L 2.95m x W 2.95m x H 2.76m
• Stylish protection from sun, rain, snow, hail and shedding leaves
• 6mm TwinWall polycarbonate roof panel system
• Powder coated aluminium and galvanised steel frame with ground anchor system
• Integrated rails and hooks for adding curtains/mosquito netting (Sold separately)
• Roof vent for enhanced air flow
• 100% UV protected – does not yellow
• 20% light transmission
• Ready to assemble – pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, pre-assembled gutters, all screws included
• Step-by-step instructions
• Can be assembled by 2 people
• No heavy parts
• Easy to move and re-assemble
Dimensions: L 2.95m x W 2.95m x H 2.76m
Total area covered: 8.7m²
Ground to gutter height: 217cm
Post dimensions: 139.9mm x 52.6mm
Metal thickness: 1.2 mm
Max Wind Rating: 90km/h
Max Snow Load: 120kg/m² with 50% margin of safety
Carton dimensions: 287cm x 72.5cm x 17.5 cm