This powerful 18V LXT reciprocating saw is a must have in any tool bag.
The long 32mm stroke gives a cutting capacity up to 255mm in wood, while the new vertical crank mechanism reduces vibration for increased operator comfort.
Toolless blade changing keeps things simple, while the whole tool is sealed using Makita XPT technology to protect against dust and moisture.
• High performance 18V reciprocating saw
• 32mm stroke with a cutting capacity of 255mm in wood
• Newly designed vertical crank mechanism reduces vibration
• High performance 2,800spm no load speed
• Tool-less blade change with fixed shoe position
• XPT technology that protects against dust & moisture
• Included accessories: recipro blade, wrench
• 5 Year Makita Warranty
Length of stroke: 32mm
Strokes per minute: 0-2,800spm
- Wood 255mm
- Pipe 130mm
Overall dimensions: 486mm
Net weight: 3.7kg
Product code: DJR186Z
Plenty of power - used for demolition and with suitable blade will go through timber and nails with ease. Blade changes are quick
Great tool, quick, handy for a chick
Goes like a dream ,exactly what I wanted.
I have found this product and company to exceed expectations. Powerful, easy to use , quiet and well priced. Great warranty and easy company to deal with.
It's a beast!
Works well, handy to have there for those hard to reach spots.