When everything else fails, rip into it with this powerful 18V reciprocating saw.
The long 32mm stroke gives a cutting capacity up to 255mm in wood, while the high-torque brushless motor cranks out up 3,000spm.
A new vertical crank mechanism reduces vibration for increased operator comfort, while the whole tool is sealed using Makita XPT technology to protect against dust and moisture.
• Powerful brushless reciprocating saw
• 32mm stroke with a cutting capacity of 255mm in wood
• Newly designed vertical crank mechanism reduces vibration
• High performance 3,000spm no load speed
• Rafter hanging hook for added convenience
• XPT technology that protects against dust & moisture
• Included accessories: (B-05169) 152mm /6" For Metal 18TPI and (B-05175) 152mm /6" For Wood/Nail Embedded 6 TPI
• 5 Year Makita Warranty
Strokes per minute: 0-3,000spm
Length of stroke: 32mm
- Wood 255mm
- Pipe 130mm
Overall dimensions: 439mm
Net weight: 3.4kg
Product code: DJR187Z
This tool has lived up to the name, works really well and nice and heavy duty
Like any saw, the saw is only as good as the blade itself. If you invest in high quality blades for tough demolition work, this saw will work like a charm. Its heavy to hold and use and has great padding. Benefits are the quick blade release, which makes changing from one blade type to another and the orientation a breeze for those hard to reach places. One drawback using this tool for long periods non stop is the vibrations can amount to your arms feeling weak and sore for prolong use, so I suggest you take regular breaks to help with quick recovery. Great for cutting all types of material so you would not expect nothing less but high quality only from Makita.
excellent saw,very strong and battery life is good.
Bought this Makita Reciprocating saw as my old one seized up on me. From day one it has been exceptional for cutting power and balance. The additional light is fantastic as well as the rafter hook. I highly recommend this product.