✔ FREE Working Hard / Hardly Working Bucket Hat worth $25 with all Makita tool orders! Offer available while promo stocks last.
This powerful, compact multi-tool is a must have addition to any serious DIYer or tradies set up.
With tool-less blade and accessory changes for quicker installations and replacements and up to 20,000 oscillations per minute the DTM51 has a high operational efficiency which enables it to cut through most materials with ease. With a multi-angle setting that spans a full 360 degrees in 30 degree increments this versatile multi-tool will cut plasterboard, wood, metal, ceramic tiles and can flush cut nails and metal pipework. It's also a great option for thinset/grout removal, plunge cutting and sanding.
• Tool-less accessory clamp for quick installation and replacement
• 12 angle setting of accessories at every 30°from 0°to 360°
• Variable speed control by dial
• Battery capacity warning lamp
• Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up
• Accepts OIS - Makita & Bosch accessories
• Adapter for use with most competitive accessories
• 5 Year Makita Warranty
Oscillations per minute: 6,000-20,000rpm
Net weight: 2.0kg
Dimensions: H 120mm x W 140mm x L 360mm
Product code: DTM51Z
I waivered a while, comparing similar tools, then jumped in and bought it. So glad I did. I particularly like the tool free blade swaps and the overall balance .Used it heaps already.