Bahco Stubby T Handle Ratcheting Screwdriver.
• Stubby ratcheting bit holder screwdriver with T-handle for ¼” bits
• 3-component T-handle with textured finish, maximizes force on the fastener, torque on the tool and user comfort
• 48 teeth ratcheting screwdriver which permits smooth operation and minimum rotation arc to catch the next pawl tooth
• Smooth ratcheting stroke, three position ratchet mechanism: forward, reverse and neutral next pawl tooth
• Magnetic blade secures bit in screwdriver and makes bit changing easy. Stainless steel blade
• In cardboard box with hanging hole
• Smooth ratcheting stroke, 3-position ratchet mechanism of forward, reverse and neutral next pawl tooth
Product code: 808050TS
Awesome little screwdriver, super compact and ergonomic good for working in tight spots, the ratchet itself is pretty good it ratchets both ways and has a neutral setting which is wicked.
This is an excellent idea! No point having a half a dozen stubbies for those rare occasions you need one when one will do the job. The shape of the handle might limit the spaces it can fit into, but on the whole a great tool.
Handy little driver, well made.
Did the job I wanted it for. Good quality
I am never disappointed by Bacho products. Well enginered, and robust tool. Great for applying torque in those difficult spaces.