Ratcheting bit holder screwdriver for 1/4“ bits , for high working speed.
• Ratcheting bit holder screwdriver for ¼” bits, for high working speeds
• 3-component handle with textured finish for maximum torque and minimum effort
• 48 teeth ratcheting screwdriver which permits smooth operation and minimum rotation arc to catch the next pawl tooth
• Smooth ratcheting stroke, three position ratchet mechanism: forward, reverse and neutral next pawl tooth
• Magnetic blade secures bit in screwdriver and makes bit changing easy. Stainless steel blade
• Knurled blade makes the grip firm, providing finger tip control for faster turning
• Interchangeable bit storage compartment with release button for quick access
• Slide tray that keeps 6 different bits handy and secure: PH 1, PH 2, PZ 1, PZ 2, slotted 4,5 and 5,5
• Excellent torque with minimum effort thanks to three-component textured handle
• Quick turning of screw with knurled shaft for finger control
• Smooth clockwise and anti-clockwise ratcheting
• Locked blade position
• Easy single hand direction change collar on handle
• Magnetic bit holder
Product code: 808050
Good feel when using in even difficult positions. As an aircraft engineer its getting used lots.
Expensive screwdrivers but they've done their money's worth of jobs. Saved a huge amount of time. We've replaced the bits over the years but the ratcheting mechanism is still smooth.
Well made screwdriver, Bits are in a unique pop out holder. I replaced around two hundred overhead screws with it recently and it is a joy to work with. Handle shape allows good torque on tough screws. Rubber handle necessitates the use of gloves while working for long periods.