Bahco Pistol Grip Ratcheting Screwdriver.
• Pistol handle ratcheting bit holder screwdriver for 1/4“ bits, for high working speed
• 3-component handle with textured finish for maximum torque and minimum effort
• Handle swivels and locks at 30° position for application of higher torque when necessary
• This is especially important in work areas where there is little room to twist the screwdriver and the user’s hand
• Locks at 180° for normal operation
• 48 teeth ratcheting screwdriver which permits smooth operation and minimum rotation arc to catch the next pawl tooth
• Smooth ratcheting stroke, three position ratchet mechanism: forward, reverse and neutral next pawl tooth
• Magnetic blade secures bit in screwdriver and makes bit changing easy. Stainless steel blade
• Knurled blade makes the grip firm, providing finger tip control for faster turning
• Interchangeable bit storage compartment with release button for quick access
• Slide tray that keeps 6 different bits handy and secure: PH 1, PH 2, PZ 1, PZ 2, slotted 4,5 and 5,5
• In cardboard box with hanging hole
• Excellent torque with minimum effort thanks to three-component textured handle
• Extra torque by swivelling handle into pistol grip position
• Smooth clockwise and anti-clockwise ratcheting
• Locked blade position
• Convenient six piece bit cartridge in handle PH1-PH2-PZ1-PZ2-4.5 and 5.5 slotted
• Easy single hand direction change collar on handle
• Magnetic bit holder
Length: 260 mm
Product code: 808050P
Great product, love the pistol grip function for extra purchase on those tight screws.
This screw driver offers additional torque for those tight screws. The 6 bits in the handle means you only need one tool for most DIY jobs around the home. Recommended.
The Bahco feels like it is quality built, easy to use and holds the bits you need
Great to use. Only one issue is that it is a little tricky to get the spare bits out.
A handy little tool, easy to get some 'borrow' on those difficult angles