This non-contact AC Voltage Tester is easy to use — just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord for a safe, accurate reading.
With a thinner probe suited to working with wall outlets & a high power rear flashlight, this little device has all the features you need to get the job done.
Small in size & featuring a handy pocket clip, you can carry this tester around with ease.
When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energised circuits in the workplace or at home.
Includes: Two “AAA” batteries and clamshell
• High power rear flashlight
• Thinner probe tip for working with wall outlets
• Green LED means power on, flashing red LED with beeper means voltage detected
• Low battery selftest & Auto power off
• Two modes, green means high voltage mode, yellow means low voltage mode
• Forward facing flashlight
• Flash and Beep rate increase as the detector gets closer to the voltage source helping the user pinpoint live circuits
• Power ON/OFF switch & silent mode
• Pocket clip for easy storage
• CATIV-1000V , IP67 Water proof & 2m drop-proof
• 1 Year Warranty
ACV Non-Contact Detection
Operating Range(50Hz/60Hz): 12V to1000V, 100V to 1000V
IP67 Water proof
Size: W 23mm x D 25mm x H 160mm
Great little tester, works a treat.