This 2.3m roll up inflatable dinghy is the perfect option for when storage and access is limited.
The air mat floor design is much easier to set up and store than regular floorboards, while still providing plenty of stability - perfect for storing on the foredeck or in the car boot. Heavy-duty grab handles make launching easy and help passengers hold on tight.
The inflatable keel combines with the rigid floor for improved directional stability and control under power, helping it row extremely well.
The transom and seat are made of tough marine ply, while the included oars feature a lightweight aluminium 2-piece design.
The heavy-duty TriTech PVC fabric is super durable, designed to cope with extremes of temperature and UV light as well as being lightweight and flexible, not to mention air and watertight.
Power it up with an outboard of up to 3hp and get ready to enjoy the quality and dependability of a Hydro-Force inflatable.
Includes: Hydro-Force Caspian Pro 2.3m, aluminium oars (pair), Air Hammer pump, 9m tow rope, pressure gauge, repair kit.
• 2.3m roll up inflatable boat ideal for 2 people
• Pre-tested materials and quality-tested construction
• Superior-strength, high-density, sunlight resistant, terylene supported PVC
• 3-air-chamber construction
• Marine-grade plywood transom
• Inflated floor made from drop stitch material providing unparalleled strength and durability
• Metal steel tow ring
• Quick inflation/deflation air valves
• Extra tough strake protects against impacts and friction
• Molded motor mount (Motor not included)
• Easy to assemble bench seat – no tools needed
• Omni-directional oarlocks
• Safety-grab ropes
• Integrated drain valve
• 1 Year Bestway Warranty
Dimensions: 230cm x 130cm x 33cm / 7′6" x 51" x 13"
Weight capacity: 258 kg (568.8 Lb.)
Max. Power: 2.25 kw (3 hp)
Passengers: 2 adults
Packed dimensions: 96cm x 59.5cm x 32.5cm
Good value for $$s. I purchased as a tender to teach grandchildren sailing in their Optimist. I use a 3hp Mercury. Pros - quick to inflate and stable for 2 in the water. Light to carry (I added dinghy wheels on transom as I'm old!). Cons - hyperlon material already lifting around transom. Will require regluing soon. Also, oars are inclined to jump out of their holders when motoring. Advert showed a bag was included but no bag in box which was a huge disappointment as it is very difficult to carry when folded up if not in a carry bag. What happened here Tradetested??
Great small tender, well made