The kids will love this cool little pool.
Fast and easy to set up when the sun’s out, plus it has a cheeky octopus that sprays water from one tentacle to ramp up the summer fun.
There is no special prep or tools needed, just find a suitable level surface, inflate the top ring and the pools will rise as it’s filled with water. The Tritech™ 3-layer reinforced material is built to handle life in your backyard
At 2.74m across there’s room for a couple of kids (or 1 big one if you really want a dip), while you can hook the garden hose up to the tentacle for a constant stream of cooling water.
It’s easy to drain when you’re done thanks to the built-in flow control valve, so get ready for the first heatwave of summer and order yours today.
Contents: 1 pool, 1 repair patch
This is an above ground pool and as a result is not suitable for building into the ground. Adult supervision is recommended at all times when children are using pools.
• Quick 10 minute setup
• Built-in sprayers for a fun, refreshing experience
• One inflatable tentacle sprays water when standard garden hose is connected
• No tools required. Select a level surface, inflate top ring and the pool will rise as it’s filled
• Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
• Underwater adhesive repair patch
• The extra strong side walls of this pool are constructed with Tritech™, a 3 layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core encased between two layers of high gauge PVC material
Water capacity (80%): 2,100 L (555 gal.)
Dimensions: Diameter 274cm x H 76cm
Carton dimensions: 40 x 40 x 16.5cm
Pools are required to meet the fencing requirement of the Building Act 2004
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Great pool. We have teenagers but they enjoy a cooling dip in the Octopus pool! Easy to put up. Inflating it via a cool hairdryer was the trick (thanks You Tube!) as there re no instructions on how to inflate it (and blowing it up via mouth was not an option I was willing to undertake!)
My kids absolutely love it ..awesome product