You and your guests will be sipping on cool drinks year round with this ultimate ice maker, featuring self-cleaning capability and a massive 45kg ice output over 24 hours.
Hosting parties & events is a breeze with this commercial level ice maker. With stainless steel accents, this sturdy machine has a long service life, along with easy access to ice via the flap door which slides up and out of the way making it easy for you to easily scoop out large amounts of ice.
This hearty machine churns out 45 cubes every 15-25 minutes, and can produce up to 45kg of ice in just 24 hours! Connect the inlet house to your mains water threaded tap via the supplied screw-on tap connector, and gravity drain this machine with the drain pipe into a water pipe outlet or ground drain.
At just 28kg, this ice maker is easy enough to move when necessary and features smart self cleaning capabilities, taking the stress out of maintenance. With an LED display, button control, and indicators as to where your ice maker is in its cycle, running it is a breeze. Complete with an ice scoop, you’ll be all set to plug in & go.
Great for your home, bars, BBQ's and events. Stay cool year round and order this ice maker today!
This set includes: 1 x ice maker, 1 x plastic ice scoop, 1 x 1/2 - 1/4 inch BSP screw on tap adaptor, 1 x water inlet hose, 1 x drainage outlet hose.
• Free standing ice maker
• Connects to mains water threaded taps via included screw-on tap connector
• Gravity drainage, water outlet or ground drain required
• Produces 10g-12g ice cubes
• Ice cubes are produced every 15-25 min
• Machine can produce up to 45kg of ice cubes in 24 hours
• Sturdy & stable with adjustable feet
• Front ice flap improves efficiency and protects the ice
• Supplied with ice scoop for serving ice from the machine
• Connect to tap via supplied 1/2 - 1/4 inch BSP tap water adaptor
• Inlet hose & drain hose included
• User-friendly and easy operation
• Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of 10 °C - 40 °C
• Supplied with a standard wall plug
• Keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before first using it
• Make sure your home's electrical circuits are grounded
• Clean machine (including the water tank) before first use
• Requires water supply and drain (gravity drainage)
• Have a water pipe outlet or floor drainage outlet
• Read the user manual carefully before you install the machine
Assembled size: W 44.8cm x D 40cm x H 79.8cm
Unit weight: 28.3kg
Front panel material: 403SS (stainless steel)
Ice capacity/24hrs: 45kg
Rated ice making current: 2.4A
Rated ice harvesting current: 3.5A
Ice basket volume: 15kg
Ice cycle time: 15-25 min (dependent on ambient temp and water temp)
Cubes per cycle: 45 cubes
Cube size: 10-12g per ice cube
Water supply: Mains via included screw-on tap connector
(note: adapter, not included, will be needed for non threaded taps)
Display: LCD display monitor
Control: Button control
Cleaning function: Automatic
Condenser: Air cooled
Indicators: Ice full, Water shortage
Operation: 0.04 MPa (min) - 0.6 MPa (max) (equiv to 0.4 - 6 bar or 40kpa - 600kpa) - if water pressure higher may need pressure reducing valve
Operating ambient temperature: 10 °C - 40 °C
Noise level: Approx 42dB
Carton size: W 45.7cm x D 50.2cm x H 86.4cm
Carton weight: 30.5kg
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Excellent product recommend to all. Lifesaver this summer!