Rain, rain, go away - no more standing at your door step trying to unlock the door whilst getting soaking wet.
The Nancy 2050 Fixed Canopy Awning is made with made with an ultra durable UV resistant panel supported by a powder coated galvanised steel support bracket in dark grey finish.
The Nancy is weather proof and rust proof, it withstands wind and even the accumulation of snow - see rating specs below. By choosing Nancy and its polycarbonate panel instead of glass, rest assured you will be risk-free of shatter broken glass. Polycarbonate also allows minimal noise from pouring rain, it is less affected by temperature changes and it has the characteristic of being fire-retardant. While the clear panel blocks a certain degree of harmful UV light for you, it doesn't block light for internal brightness.
Easy to assemble, the Nancy has a screw-free assembly system that is specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
• Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entry way, doors and windows
• Aids in keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain
• Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
• Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
• Anti-rust galvanised structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
• Clean-lined, modern design
• Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit
• Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
• Made with 100% recyclable materials
• Palram 3 Year Limited Warranty
Assembled size: W94cm x D205cm x H14cm
Wind resistance: 100km/hr | 62ml/hr
Snow load: 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
Light Transmission: 92%
Panel thickness: 4mm
Packaged size: W204cm x D94cm x H7.5cm
Not quite as the pictures suggest
about 1 month ago2021-03-09T22:41:01+00:00
Our professional builder has installed our canopy but we have come across an issue. On one end the perspecs sheet has gone wavey and has a bad curve. The builders have rechecked it to see if they could find the issue. It is definitely not too tight in the structure constricting it. The other end is curving as well but not as bad. The whole package was keep flat until installation. Paid a good price for this simple structure so am disappointed.