This 40V cordless garden cultivator from Greenworks delivers all the power you need to get your garden looking pristine without the hassle of petrol or extension cords.
Perfect for prepping your veggie patch or garden beds for planting, this tiller uses a powerful electric motor combined with a durable gear driven transmission to cultivate and aerate the soil quickly and consistently.
The four 20cm 10 tines adjust between 21-25cm width so you can break up weeds and dirt clumps with maximum efficiency, while the depth selector is adjustable up to 13cm. Large 15cm (6'') rear wheels and durable gear transmission handle rougher areas with ease.
Garden smarter and order yours today.
About GreenWorks The future is here and it's electric. Once you’ve experienced the power, convenience and economy of a 40V garden tool there will be no going back. The G-MAX 40V Li-Ion range from GreenWorks is already a best-seller in the US and Europe, now it’s ready to revolutionise the way Kiwi’s take care of their backyard.
GreenWorks tools are clean, green, quiet and maintenance free, with no compromises – experience the future today.
• Lightweight, powerful cordless tiller/cultivator
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss
• 1x 40V 2.0Ah battery, 1x battery charger included
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Tough 10 point, 20cm steel tines
• Durable gear-driven transmission
• Adjustable tine width, 21cm - 25cm
• Adjustable tilling depth, up to 13cm
• 6” rear wheels handle uneven ground
• OPC (operator present control) lever for safety
• One Greenworks G-MAX 40V battery powers all Greenworks 40V tools
• 4 Year Greenworks Tool Warranty
• 3 Year Greenworks Battery Warranty
Product code: 27087
Tine size: 20 cm
Tilling width: 21cm - 25cm
Carton dimensions: L 82cm W 40cm H 40cm
Weight w/o battery: 15kg
excellent product, easy to use and to clean
Really happy with my garden tiller, ideal for a small garden.
1, battery too weak to support work, very short time for use after fully charged! 2, rotary tiller is very easy to wrap with grass, have to stop for clean it.
Has only had brief use, but did a first class job! For oldies, this is super easy to start & use, & to move about. Getting the tines properly aligned; a nightmare. But there's only one way they'll fit; ignore instructions. Very happy with purchase.