This awesome 40V pole saw from GreenWorks extends up to 2.7m, so you can get to even the hardest to reach places in your backyard.
Discover a whole new way of working thanks to the G-MAX 40V Lithium-ion battery system, with mixing fuel, pull starts, making a racket and harming the environment all a thing of the past. Just juice up the battery and pull the trigger.
An LED battery level indicator light makes it easier for operator to determine battery life, and the translucent oil tank offers clear view of oil reserve to ensure the 20cm Oregon bar and chain are kept lubricated for sharp cutting. Tool-less chain tensioning makes for quick and easy adjustments.
Safety is taken care of by the electronic chain brake and dual-switches, which guard against accidental activation, while the included shoulder strap and moulded grips make life comfortable.
About GreenWorks The future is here and it's electric. Once you’ve experienced the power, convenience and economy of a 40V garden tool there will be no going back. The G-MAX 40V Li-Ion range from GreenWorks is already a best-seller in the US and Europe, now it’s ready to revolutionise the way Kiwi’s take care of their backyard.
GreenWorks tools are clean, green, quiet and maintenance free, with no compromises – experience the future today.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss
• 40V 2.0Ah battery, 1x battery charger included
• Extends up to 2.7m
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Robust 20cm steel Oregon bar and chain with tool-less chain tensioning
• 10mm (3/8'') chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
• Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use
• Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
• One Greenworks G-MAX 40V battery powers all Greenworks 40V tools
• 4 Year Greenworks Tool Warranty
• 3 Year Greenworks Battery Warranty
Product code: 20157
Bar size: 20 cm
Overall length: 2.7m
Sound power level: 87 dB(A), +/- 3dB(A)
Vibration level <2.5 m/s2
Chain speed: 8 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.05 mm
Chain pitch: 3/8"
Oil tank volume: 45ml
Oiling system: Automatic
Chain brake: Electric
Weight w/o battery: 3.75kg
Shared from: GreenWorks Pole Saw G-MAX 40V Li-Ion
Pole saw is easy to assemble and works very well, seems ro cut as well as a small petrol saw but much safer to use. Be aware that you must use the sling provided otherwise saw would be heavy and hard to use With the sling correctly fitted its easy and even my partner has no trougle using the saw and she is of smaller stature. The only problem I had was the actual delivery of the saw and chain bar oil.
I use it mainly for tree pruning and removing palm fronds. Works well and battery lasts a reasonable time, (approximately 15 to 20 minutes of actual sawing). The shoulder sling is a bit fiddly to set up properly.
Great saw for the price. Like any chainsaw, just make sure the chain doesn't get slack keep it sharp and the oil tank topped up. Enjoy.
Good quality product and easy to use. Battery lasts for ages. Easy to clean and dismantle and reassemble chain for someone who is a tool technaphobe with no patience...!