Constructed from solid, top quality fir, with sliding doors, a high stud roof and an easy access nesting box, this chicken coop is a smart housing choice for your hens. Comes with a removable wooden perch and large metal tray for easy cleaning. The large access door makes cleaning the run and house a breeze. The coop is elevated over part of the run, providing extra space below for shade and exercise. The secure design includes metal locks and pest-proof lattice wire to keep your chickens safely contained. A watertight asphalt roof and tough house construction help shelter your chooks during nasty weather. The kitset includes pictorial step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
Backed by Trade Tested's one year warranty for peace of mind.
Note: Coop has single large door at end of coop rather than half width door shown in images.
- Houses approximately 3 average sized chickens comfortably
- Elevated coop provides extra shade beneath
- High quality kiln-dried timber (72 hours drying, not just 24 hours for regular drying)
- Fully covered solid wood roof with asphalt coating, extremely water resistant
- Strong, corrosion-proof lattice wire gives protection from rats, stoats, ferrets, dogs and cats
- 2 removable wooden perches in the coop
- Heavy-duty metal locks
- Water-proofing treated
- Durable construction
- Non toxic, anti-bite materials: 100% safe for small animals
- Easy access, both run and house have large doors for easy cleaning
- Integrated nesting box, which can be opened for collecting eggs
- Comes with a large metal tray for hassle-free cleaning
- Come with easy to read, step-by-step graphical instructions for quick assembly
- 1 Year warranty
Overall dimensions: 200 x 105 x 155cm
Coop dimensions: 185 x 65 x 120cm (excluding nesting box & roof)
Run area: 183.8 x 53.3cm
Materials: Solid fir wood
Carton A: 204 x 10 x 60cm (23.4kg)
Carton B: 147 x 29 x 92cm (18.4kg)
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
over 48 years ago