Wooden Chicken Coop 198 x 75 x 103cm
Out of stock, call to find out when we'll have more
Laying an egg is all in a days work for a chicken. But for those with chooks of their own, the joy of finding freshly laid eggs never gets old. This is our most popular coop and the perfect way to discover the fun of raising chickens. With all the modcons for housing happy hens, it’s a paltry price to pay for properly pampered poultry. Simply put, there’s no better way to enjoy fresh and ethical eggs than with your own backyard henhouse.
This cute and rustic model is made of solid wood. It has a raised sleeping area well off the ground to prevent dampness and a ramp for easy nest access. There are mini windows to keep it light inside, and the separate nesting area makes it easy to collect those valuable eggs. This great coop also makes a great home for rabbits or guinea pigs.
To get the best from your hens, see our chicken coop buying guide for expert tips on keeping them happy, healthy, and relaxed.
Basic assembly required.
- Houses 4 normal sized hens comfortably
- Integrated nesting box for the perfect laying environment
- Solid timber roof covered with a waterproof asphalt membrane
- Corrosion-proof mesh wire
- Non toxic, anti-bite materials: 100% safe for small animals
- Mesh free floor to encourage natural scratching behaviour
- Safe and secure
- Water tight
- Large doors, with a removable tray make cleaning a breeze
- Simple quick and easy assembly
- Adjustable perch to encourage natural roosting behaviour
- H3 treated Russian Fir timber, kiln dried for 72 hours
- Assembled dimensions: 198cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 103cm (H)
- Weight: 34kg
- Carton dimensions: 170cm x 100cm x 40cm