Bring the pleasure of the countryside to your backyard and enjoy the freshest free range eggs. This smart coop comfortably houses 4-5 hens, and is the perfect size for the typical Kiwi household.
Chickens are probably the most productive, eco-friendly pets you can own. They're funny, relaxing to have around, and they'll save you a lot of money in the long run.
Constructed of top quality solid fir, with sliding doors, a high stud roof and an easy access nesting box - this chicken coop is a smart housing choice your hens. Comes with a removable wooden perch and large metal tray for easy cleaning, plus swing doors in the run make it easy for you to get in and maintain your coop. Secure design includes metal locks and pest-proof lattice wire to keep your chicken safe and contained. Watertight roof and tough house construction to shelter the chooks during nasty weather. When it's hot or humid, the sliding window near the roof can be opened to keep the hen house cool and ventilated. A gently sloping chicken ramp leads to the chook house, perfect after a day of running around. Includes pictorial step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
This model also makes a beautiful home for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas etc.
To get the best from your hens, see our chicken coop buying guide for expert tips on keeping them happy, healthy, and relaxed.
- Wooden chicken coop with run
- High quality non toxic kiln-dried (72 hours drying, not just 24 hours for regular drying) solid fir wood (cold weather pine)
- Fully covered solid wood roof, extremely water resistant
- The strong corrosion-proof lattice wire will protect your pets from rats, stoats, ferrets, dogs and cats
- Non toxic, anti-bite materials: 100% safe for small animals
- 2 x Removable wooden perch in the coop
- Heavy duty metal locks
- Water proofing treatment and durable construction
- Non toxic, anti-bite material: 100% safe for small animals
- Easy access, both run and house have large doors for easy cleaning
- Integrated nesting box - roof of nesting box can be opened for collecting eggs
- Comes with a large metal tray for hassle-free cleaning
- Flat packed in 2 box for simple transportation
- Come with easy to read step-by-step graphical instructions for quick assembly.
Product Dimensions: 180 x 126 x 113cm
A - 108 x 19 x 84cm (LxWxH) / 23.4kg
B - 116 x 28 x 86cm (LxWxH) / 18.4kg
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Roger, Auckland - May 2017
Faye, Auckland - January 2017
Elizabeth, Gore - November 2016