Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump CDLF2-70 0.75kW.
The Trade Tested vertical multistage range of quality, stainless steel in-line centrifugal pumps is a versatile & economic option designed for a wide range of applications. Suited to low viscosity, clean liquids these inline pumps are compact and highly efficient.
Comes with a Trade Tested 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty.
- Water supply & pressure boosting
- Farm irrigation
- Water treatment systems
- Washing systems & wash-down plants
- Boiler feed & condensate systems
- Industrial boosting
- Industrial liquid conveying
CDLF pumps are vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pumps, which are driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylinder and flow passage components are fixed between pump head and in-and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry running, out-of-phase and overload.
- Rated flow: 2m3/hour
- Stages: 7
- Max height: 52m
- Power 0.75kW
- Inlet/Outlet size: DN25 (25mm)
- Ambient Temperature: Up to 40° C
- Liquid Temperature: -15° to 70° C
- Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibres.
- Suitable for slightly corrosive liquid
- Pump construction: All components in contact with liquid are made of 304 stainless steel. Mechanical seal is tungsten carbide/graphite.
- Fully enclosed air-blast two-pole standard motor
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Voltage: 220-240V (Single Phase)
- Frequency: 50Hz
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.