Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
0800 800 880 Email Us
✔ No additional charges for assembly when picking up from our Auckland store.
All our models offer dependable, hassle-free performance and are great for both professional tradies and weekend DIY legends. All you have to do is decide which trailer fits your needs best. Check out our trailer buying guide to help you decide.
The trailer is fully hot dipped galvanised steel, including the drawbar and axle. The trailer has a front and rear opening/closing door for maximum flexibility of use.
Comes with an industry leading 5 Year Trade Tested Warranty.
- Chassis and draw bar 50mm x 70mm box tube steel
- Axle 50mm x 50mm tube steel
- Steel thickness: axle 5.0mm
- Steel thickness: drawbar chassis & framework 2.75mm
- 600mm high fully galvanised removable steel cage
- 4 leaf springs
- 4 x 185/80 R14 tyres
- Mechanical brakes
- GVM rated 1,800kg (load carrying capacity of 1,500kg)
- Draw bar 1800mm length
- Ribbed zinc plate floor
- Lights and wiring ready for WOF
- Galvanised mudguards
- Folding front and rear gates
- NZ Standard 7 Pin Flat Style Plug
- NZ 50mm coupling and safety chain
- Heavy duty construction
Chassis size: 2480x1580mm
Internal dimensions: 2400x1500x300mm
Net weight: 295kg
All our trailers are usually assembled and available for immediate collection, but please call 0800 800 880 if your order is urgent. There's a VTNZ just round the corner from our Auckland Airport store. That means your trailer will be certified and road-ready pretty much the moment you pick it up. We can also deliver your trailer as a kitset that you can put together in a couple of hours.
Registration and WOF required, costs approx $135.