The Trade Tested range of pool pumps provides strong and quiet pumping performance in a compact, easy to install package.
For water circulation in swimming pool filtration systems. Suitable for pumping clean or slightly dirty water with solid particles in suspension.
Recommended for pools from 40,000L to 70,000L.
Comes with an extended 2 year Trade Tested warranty.
- 750W (1.0HP), 240V
- Max delivery height: 13m
- Max flow rate: 315L/m (19,000L/h)
- Max suction: 4m
- Max size of pumped solid: 2mm
- Inlet/outlet size: 2" Female BSP (50mm)
- Self Priming
- Quiet operation
- Constructed of strong corrosion and U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life
- Easy to remove, clear strainer lid allowing easy removal of debris
- Large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning
- Every unit is performance tested ensuring quality and reliability
- Heavy duty totally enclosed fan cooled double insulated motor
- Thermal overload protection
- Power lead with standard NZ 3 pin plug
Carton size: 622 x 274 x 397mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
about 1 year ago2015-12-29 07:26:29
What a gem!!!!!! Well worth the buy, we were quoted $350 by a pool pump specialist just to repair our old pump!!!! The next quote we got was for $800 & more for a brand new pump ..... Went to plumbing world get the new connection as our old pump had external threading on the pump .... $85 from plumbing world for the new two connections and this pump all in one day and a savings of $600 we are way more happier even thinking about buying a 2nd pump as a reserve because we're not sure bout the longevity? But we saved on cost of a serviceman so we can afford to buy a reserve pump now YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Thanks my only recomendation for those looking to buy a new pump is make sure you know what size is right for your pool bigger does not mean better you could blow the ass off your filter