Trade Tested stainless steel submersible pumps are suited to clean or dirty water de-watering tasks including effluent, industrial, ditch drainage, pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas and drawing water from wells.
Comes with a 2 year Trade Tested warranty.
- 700W (0.9HP) 240V
- Max delivery height: 8m
- Max submersion depth: 5m
- Max flow rate: 300L/m (18,000L/h)
- Max size of pumped solid: 25mm
- Outlet size: 1.5" Male BSP (40mm)
- Flow at 2m: 266L/m (16,000L/h)
- Flow at 4m: 208L/m (12,500L/h)
- Flow at 6m: 125L/m (7,500L/h)
- High grade stainless steel construction
- Thermal overload protection
- Suitable for dirty or clean water with solids up to 25mm
- Float switch for run-dry protection
- Auto cut-in and cut-out
- Power lead with standard NZ 3 pin plug
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Liquids containing fibres from light industry, laundries, etc.
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
Carton size: 230 x 177 x 380mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
over 48 years ago