Solar power is clean, silent, safe and reliable – and best of all, sunshine is free! This fantastic monocrystalline solar panel is the most efficient way to take your shed, workshop or garden off the grid. Simply connect it up to two standard 12V batteries wired in series and you’ll have a reliable supply of green power to run electrical equipment up to 320W, any time of the day.
Made from high quality monocrystalline silicon cells, these German-engineered panels have been tested to make sure you can generate power even on a cloudy day. With a tempered glass covering and anodised aluminium frame, this panel has been built to last even in the harshest weather conditions.
Just hook up your batteries and your own basic solar power system can be set up in a matter of minutes. Take the power back and order yours today.
To find out which way to point your panels, and how much sun you might get today, click here and enter your address.
• High quality mono-crystalline silicon cells for maximum power output
• Tempered glass top – impact and water resistant
• Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame, with handle and latches
• Quick and easy to set up
• Maintenance free
• Can be used with two 12V automotive batteries wired in series or deep cycle batteries (lead-acid or gel)
• Junction box, MC4 connector and 90cm cable included
• CE, C-Tick, E-Mark and ROHS compliant
• 25 year output warranty and 12 year limited product warranty
Cell efficiency: 18.5%
Module efficiency: 17%
Open circuit voltage: 44.28V
Short circuit current: 10.41A
Maximum power voltage (Vpm): 36.9V
Maximum power current (Ipm): 8.81A
Maximum system open circuit voltage: 1000V
Operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C
Relative humidity: 0-100%
Frame thickness: 45mm
Frame materials: Aluminium
Panel materials: Tempered glass; EVA, TPT
Handle materials: ABS
Panel dimensions: 195.6cm x 99.2cm x 4cm
Gross Weight: 22.5kg
Net Weight: 20.2kg
Carton Dimensions: 197cm x 101cm x 5.5cm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.