Solar power is clean, silent, safe and reliable – and best of all, sunshine is free! This fantastic pair of folding monocrystalline solar panels is perfect for camping, boating, or just generating some power around your property. With up to 100W of output, you’ll have the freedom to run your camping fridge or lights, or even charge your laptop, anywhere your adventures take you.
Made from high quality monocrystalline silicon cells, these German-engineered panels have been tested to make sure you can generate power even on a cloudy day. The automatic smart controller uses the latest technology to protect your battery and get even more out of its capacity. With a tempered glass covering and anodised aluminium frame, this panel has been built to last even in the harshest weather conditions.
The panels are mounted on an adjustable stand, so they can be set up up at just the right angle to the sun any time of the day. When you need to pack up, they simply fold together and can easily fit in the back of the car.
All the cables and connectors you’ll need are included. Just hook up a battery and the system can be set up in a matter of minutes. Take the power back and order yours today.
How much power will my panel generate?
A 100W panel running for 6 hours a day in normal sunlight should be able to power:
• An iPad for around 13.5 hours; or
• Your typical 12V fridge for about 7 hours; or
• One 8W LED lightbulb for about 64 hours.
To find out which way to point your panels, and how much sun you might get today, click here and enter your address.
• Two solar panels
• High quality mono-crystalline silicon cells for maximum power output
• Tempered glass top – impact and water resistant
• Folds and locks securely for portability
• Durable, waterproof carry bag included
• PWM controller protects battery and optimises efficiency
• Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame, with handle and latches
• Sturdy stand with adjustable angle
• Quick and easy to set up
• Maintenance free
• Can be used with a 12v automotive battery or deep cycle battery (lead-acid or gel)
• CE, C-Tick, E-Mark and ROHS compliant
• 25 year output warranty and 12 year limited product warranty
Cell efficiency: 17.3%
Module efficiency: 15.3%
Open circuit voltage: 21.0V
Short circuit current: 6.40A
Maximum power voltage (Vpm): 18.2V
Maximum power current (Ipm): 5.56A
Maximum system open circuit voltage: 600V
Operating temperature range: -40 - 85°C
Relative humidity: 0-100%
Frame thickness: 35mm
Frame materials: Aluminium
Panel materials: Tempered glass; EVA, TPT
Handle materials: ABS
Panel dimensions: 136 x 54 x 3.5cm
Gross Weight: 12.5kg
Net Weight: 11.5kg
Carton size: 74cm x 63cm x 110cm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.