Sign up to our newsletter & automatically enter the draw to win!
Draw closes 30 Jun 2016.
Scaffolding Tower 5.25m
Pre-order now, new stock arriving 20 Jun
Whether you’re painting, cleaning, building or tackling any other serious job at height, a quality scaffolding tower is essential for the enthusiastic home handyman.
With a wide non-slip platform you’ll have plenty of room to move around safely. The tower is sturdy with tough cross braces for exceptional stability - exactly what you want when you’re high up off the ground! The lockable rubber castor wheels make it easy to roll it to your next spot. You can even work on uneven surfaces simply by adjusting the height of one side of the platform.
This scaffolding tower has been robotic welded then fully hot dip galvanised. This means the joints aren’t going to rust or become weak, even if you leave it out in the rain. The rivetless, weldless joints in the platform also give it extra strength, so not only is it super reliable, this scaffolding will make sure you get the job done safely as well.
A solid scaffolding tower is a great investment that will last for years - saving you the cost and trouble of hiring one again and again. Order yours today. You’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
Comes with a 2 Year Trade Tested warranty.
Important Safety Requirements
- For DIY/domestic use only. This tower configuration must not be used on a worksite. See Worksafe for more information.
- We recommend securing the tower to a building, or using outriggers to ensure stability.
- Refer to our Scaffolding Tower Safety Guide. Read fully before using this scaffolding.
• Full galvanised steel construction
• Hot-dip galvanised finish
• Robotic welded
• Fully corrosion-resistant
• Non-slip tread on planks
• Ladders provide access from both sides
• Height adjustable for use on uneven surfaces
• Lockable, anti-wear non-slip rubber castors
• Load tested to AS/NZS 1576.3:1995
• 2 Year warranty
- Ladder frame x 6
- Platform planks (1905mm x 240mm) x 6
- 350mm base plate and lockable castor wheel x 4
- Diagonal brace bars x 6 sets
- All nuts, bolts and pins
Assembled dimensions: 5.25m (H) x 1.9m (W) x 0.95m (D)
Maximum recommended working height: 4.25m
Material: Fully hot dipped galvanised steel
Frame diameter: 42.7mm
Frame steel thickness: 2.0mm
Castor diameter: 150mm
Total load rating: 350kg
Assembled weight: 125kg