Carbon steel 8L pressure tank designed for use with water to a maximum of 90 deg C and suited for use with drinking water. This tank can be installed with any brand pump for vertical installation. They have a non-toxic butyl rubber diaphragm dividing the tank chamber into two compartments. The upper compartment contains compressed air. The lower compartment has a liner made from polypropylene and is filled with water from the pump. The bladder is the only component in contact with liquid.
Comes with a 2 year Trade Tested warranty.
- Substantially reduces power consumption by reducing small draw off pump starts
- Extends pump life by reducing wear on moving parts
- Reduces noise from unnecessary pump starts
- Eliminates motor burn out and low flow cycling
- Eliminates pump body failures due to water hammer
Maximum operating pressure is 1,000 kPa and the inlet/outlet is 25mm male BSP thread.
- Inlet/outlet size: 0.75" Male BSP (20mm)
- Max operating pressure 600kPa
- Size: 328mm (L) x 203.5mm (W) x 203.5mm (H)
Carton size: 338 x 210 x 235mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Pressure Tank for Rain Water System
3 months ago2017-07-05 03:18:55
this is great for the smooth delivery of water from rain tank. The taps no longer pause while the pump starts. Only hassle is mounting - but you can see from photo its not too hard.