Stainless steel 24L pressure tank designed for use with water to a maximum of 90 deg C and suited for use with drinking water. Our tanks can be installed with any brand pump for horizontal installation. They have a non-toxic butyl rubber diaphragm dividing the tank chamber into two compartments. The upper compartment contains compressed air. The lower compartment has a liner made from polypropylene and is filled with water from the pump. The bladder is the only component in contact with liquid.
Comes with a 5 year Trade Tested warranty.
- Substantially reduces power consumption by reducing small draw off pump starts
- Extends pump life by reducing wear on moving parts
- Reduces noise from unnecessary pump starts
- Eliminates motor burn out and low flow cycling
- Eliminates pump body failures due to water hammer
- Stainless steel
- Inlet/outlet size: 1" Male BSP (25mm)
- Max operating pressure 600kPa
Carton size: 440 x 300 x 310mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Good quality tank...
over 2 years ago2015-11-16 03:06:06
Good quality stainless steel tank...just what i was after.. good communication and quick delivery A+++
24l Stainless steel Pressure tank
over 2 years ago2015-10-27 20:51:16
Great product. Great team at trade tested