The German engineered Norton Clipper CP514-350 iLube Concrete Cut-Off Saw gives you raw power for smooth, fast cuts with features that prolong saw life, prevent engine damage and guarantee everyday reliability.
The patented iLube® system mixes oil and fuel electronically, so you can skip the hassle of pre-mixing while always knowing you have the perfect mix for efficiency and damage prevention. The carburetor features electronic control with a Smart Choke function for easy starting, while a five point vibration reduction system, v-belts powering the blade and a semi-automatic belt tensioning system make for an enhanced user experience.
The magnesium blade guard improves safety and reduces weight, while the ergonomic back-end handle and enhanced weight balance prevent fatigue. The clever multi-stage air filtration system features patented twin-pipe interceptors to create an air pulsation that draws fresh air in while pushing hot air away from the engine and releasing it out of the back, this keeps the saw running cool and reduces debris.
Note: Blade sold separately. Choose the one that best suits your application.
• Patented iLube® automatically controls mixing of oil and fuel for maximum efficiency
• An electronic sensor will indicate a low oil level and adjust the engine to idle to prevent engine damage.
• The electromagnetic carburetor valve eliminates the standard choke and half throttle start.
• The 3-step easy start eliminates the hassle of a choke.
• Simply turn the switch on, prime the engine, and push the decompression button, then pull the cord to start.
• Patented twin-air inlets create an air pulsation that keeps the saw running cool and reduce debris being trapped in the filter.
• The external rocker wheel vibrates the filter to further help release debris.
• Extended filter life for less cleaning/replacement.
• Better balance the blade will not hit the ground when you pick the saw up,
• Better ergonomics allows cutting in any position
• Full double rolled bearings all bearings
• Made in Germany
• 6 Month Norton Commercial Warranty
Max blade dia: 350mm
Cutting depth: 125mm
Arbor size: 25.4mm
Blade flange dia: 100mm
Side of cut: Centre
Blade/Chain speed: 4450rpm
Blade shaft bearings: Heavy-duty sealed
Blade shaft drive: 1 V-belt
Engine: single-cylinder, 2-stroke with iLube automatic lubrication
Max power: 4.0kW
Engine speed: 9500rpm
Starter: recoil start
Air filtration: Heavy-duty paper filter with 2-stage pulsating air stream
Carburettor: Electronic control with Smart Choke
Fuel capacity: 0.9L
Oil capacity: 0.32L
Net weight: 10.5kg
Dimensions: H 430mm x L 775mm x W 267mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.