Makita is one of the world's largest power tool and power equipment manufacturers with nine manufacturing facilities globally and product range in excess of 350 innovative tools. All Makita products are made to the highest standard, utilising over 100 years of Japanese and German engineering experience.
Trade Tested is an authorised Makita Dealer.
• Compact and lightweight design
• Supplied with 2x 1.5Ah batteries (BL1815N) & charger (DC18SD), with carry case
• All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability
• LED job light
• 21 Torque settings in clutch mode
• Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal with one hand
• Ergonomically designed rubberised soft grip provides more control and comfort
• 3 Year Makita warranty
Included accessories: Belt hook, S/D bit
Drilling capacity (steel): 13mm
Drilling capacity (wood): 36mm
No load speed (high): 0-1,900rpm
No load speed (low): 0-600rpm
Max fastening torque: 62Nm
Overall dimensions: 185mm
Net weight: 1.5kg
Great drill for DIY and trade use.
9 months ago2018-01-22 01:31:38
Bought this as an upgrade from my old 12v Bosch drill. This thing has amazing torque! It will break cheap driver bits if trying to remove stubborn old screws. Battery life seems to be good so far, still on my first charge, though I haven't given it heavy use yet. Overall very pleased with purchase!