The Kärcher PS40 power scrubber comes with three integrated high-pressure nozzles, this means that it is more powerful than a standard manual scrubber. This powerful scrubber quickly and easily removes stubborn dirt from surfaces using its high pressure.
The Kärcher PS40 power scrubber is a great addition to your Kärcher pressure washer as it is an ideal solution for cleaning stairs, patios, facades, garages, balconies, walls, paths and drives along with being suitable for all Kärcher K2 – K7 pressure washers.
• Three integrated high-pressure nozzles
• Integrated squeegee for fast removal of residual water.
• Ideal for cleaning corners and edges without splash back.
• Powerful cleaning with high pressure
• For removing stubborn dirt from different kinds of surfaces.
• Combination of high-pressure jet and manual brush pressure
• Extra powerful cleaning performance compared to a normal scrubber.
Weight (kg): 1
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 744 x 303 x 759
Product code: 2.643-245.0
about 1 year ago2017-10-18 06:03:51
This product will allow you to cover large areas with your Karcher Waterbalster, eg driveway or patio, it appear to have a couple of advantages over the T Racer attachment, which I also have, in that is cheaper and allows you to clean stairs as well, I would recommend this if you are making a choice between the T Racer and the Power Scrubber.
over 2 years ago2017-01-20 02:48:56
I bought this so we could clean our grey painted deck . It worked very well but was a bit hard on the wrists to get the hard built up grime off. Will be easier next time i am sure .