The GreenWorks DigiPro 16" cordless chainsaw is the first petrol-comparable chainsaw and offers powerful performance and easy handling to make heavy duty jobs simple - all without the hassle of petrol.
Note: This tool does not include a battery or charger, these must be purchased separately.
Cleaning up your garden has never been easier. The strength and revolutionary design of this chainsaw will ensure durability and a smooth, precise cutting experience. There are no pull-starts, fuel mixing, or harmful emissions to worry about, just juice up the battery and get on with the job.
The ergonomic design means a well-balanced tool for superior cutting, meaning the DigiPro chainsaw is a great choice for pruning, while the over-mold grip handle and wrap-around handle ensure comfort, with safety taken care of by the large hand guard and chain brake.
An LED battery level indicator light makes it easier for the operator to determine battery life, and the translucent oil tank offers clear view of oil reserve to ensure the 16” bar and Oregon chain are kept lubricated for sharp cutting. Tool-less chain tensioning makes for quick and easy adjustments.
Powered by the interchangeable G-MAX 40V Lithium-ion battery system which delivers longer run time, higher performance, and greater output on all G-MAX tools (battery and charger sold separately).
GreenWorks Brushless DigiPro Series is an innovative solution for your garden tasks that rivals petrol-powered tools. Combined with the 40V G-MAX system, the Brushless DigiPro Series features a powerful brushless motor that improves the battery efficiency, delivers more power for greater performance, produces less noise and vibration, and extends the life of the motor for exceptional durability.
Traditional brushed motors tend to wear down over time, reducing efficiency and power. With a brushless motor, you can expect the same performance as the day you purchased it. The gear reduction design of the brushless motor also delivers greater torque.
Revolutionise your power garden tool arsenal with the amazing G-MAX DigiPro Brushless 16” Chainsaw and 40V battery system today.
About GreenWorks The future is here and it's electric. Once you’ve experienced the power, convenience and economy of a 40V garden tool there will be no going back. The G-MAX 40V Li-Ion range from GreenWorks is already a best-seller in the US and Europe, now it’s ready to revolutionise the way Kiwi’s take care of their backyard.
Clean, green, quiet and maintenance free, with no compromises – experience the future today.
• Powerful DigiPro brushless motor technology delivers greater performance with up to 100 cuts on a single charge.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss (battery and charger sold separately)
• 16" Oregon Bar and Chain cuts up to 30" logs. The longest bar and chain on any cordless chainsaw yet.
• Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance.
• Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working.
• Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety.
• Electric motor gets you started within seconds and eliminates the hassle of gas pull cords and harmful emissions
• Tool-less chain tensioning for quick adjustment
• 2 Year GreenWorks Tool Warranty
Product code: 20077
Size: 40 cm
Motor: Brushless, DigiPro control
Sound power level: 87 dB(A) +/- 3 dB(A)
Vibration level: <2.5 m/s2
Chain speed: 11 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.043 mm
Chain pitch: 3/8"
Oil tank volume: 200ml
Oiling system: Automatic
Chain brake: Electric
Weight w/o battery: 3.6kg